Koraii - Uplink [Lilysse Collective] Koraii - Uplink [Lilysse Collective]

First of all, Koraii - this has gotta be my new favourite track from the album! It beat Euphoria, which is now second. I love it - and here's why:

Overall, I don't listen to synthwave, but this just blew my expectations. You really outdid yourself there :D
I love the overall vibe and atmosphere, and just the smoothness of the whole track. The percussion's fantastic. And those fills :o

Parts like the one in the middle of the song and the second half with the vocal chops are my favourite. The one in the middle (at 3:22) gives me strong 1980s vibes, and the part with the vocal chops is the most powerful part of the whole track. The chord progression makes it even better! And I also like the subtle wind effects in the background. They really help set the mood well.

And you gotta love that classic Karaplex bass :p

I say the 7-minute length is justified here. There's enough variation to keep the listener interested.
I hope this review was constructed well enough :p

Amazing work, Koraii!
-v

windluxmusic responds:

Thanks for the genuine support man, glad you enjoyed <3

Soulflight Soulflight

Ayy, Lockyn! How's it going :D
Time for me to spill my opinions on this album's ouverture track :)

Overall, the track exerts a nice relaxing and calming atmosphere. The pads and synths are powerful, but not overwhelmingly so. And I like that. It helps with the overall vibe.

Although I did find the track a bit repetitive, and that the drop tends to be a bit unnoticeable for me, I did enjoy the whole thing back to back. The track has variation that keeps it interesting.

It's executed flawlessly in your own unique style, which is something that we all appreciate. And although I don't think this is your best song, I still found it to be a great album starter. The rest of the album itself is great too. Props to all the artists in the Lilysse Collective. I congratulate them for their hard work to deliver this awesome melodic journey :)

Other than that, nothing else to say here.
Stay safe.
-v

Lockyn responds:

hey vid, thanks for the review! i'm glad you enjoyed it regardless. i hope lilysse collective continues to impress you :)

belmourne mounce belmourne mounce

Diggin'it! Certainly better than any bounce tracks I make or will ever make :D
Pretty dank aswell, loving the lead too.
Not much more to add.

Lockyn responds:

lolol, glad you enjoyed this little ditty